"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weiners???

I keep forgetting to write this down so I thought I would take a few minutes today and make time because it is a conversation I really want to remember!

The boys and I were in the bathroom (as we frequently are now) and Conner had "accidentally" started peeing before he actually sat down on the potty, so I was the lucky recipient of the stream gone astray.  I washed off my pants, threw them in the dryer, and we waited...

After Conner was all done insisting that it was a "assident," he asked me, "Mommy, you got weiner?"
I said, "Well, no Conner, only boys have weiners."
Ben was quick to pick up on this and said, "Mommy, you a girl!"
"Yep, Mommy is a girl."
So we proceeded to go through a list of people that the boys know and each one asked me "Daddy got weiner?  Nana got weiner?"  You get the idea... So when they were done asking me about everyone, Conner turned to me and said, "Mommy... you got weiner?!"  And then he laughed hysterically.  Not sure if they took much away from our little lesson, so if they happen to ask you in the coming days if you have a weiner, please don't be offended... they're just trying to figure this whole thing out!!!!

No comments: