"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Older Girls...

On Thursday, the temperature climbed just enough for the boys to enjoy some bike riding after dinner.  Conner stopped to talk to a couple of neighbor girls who happen to be in middle school.  Pretty soon, Nick told him it was time to go inside to get ready for showers and bedtime.  I had already gone in the house and when Conner came storming in, he was definitely not happy...

Me:  What's wrong Conner?
Con:  I was talking to my girls and Daddy said to come inside.
Me: Yep, it's time to take a shower and get ready for bed.
Con: NO! I was talking to my girls.
Me: Well, we need to get ready for bed so you can go to school tomorrow and see your friends.
Con:  I don't want my girls at school.  I want my other girls.
Me: Your other girls?
Con: No, my older girls.
Me: You want older girls?
Con: Yes!

Hmmm...

No comments: