"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Books...

This afternoon, we ventured to the library to find some good books to read.  As usual, the trip did not go exactly as I had planned!  They love to read, but pretty much rely on me to pick out all the books!  After the short trip to the library, we got home, and Ben asked me if he could run around the house a few times!  It is amazing how much our Ben needs some kind of physical activity all the time!  After being "cooped up" in the library, he needed to expel some energy!  When it was time to start dinner, I looked over and they were both laying on the couch, in full superhero gear so I snapped a quick picture!

No comments: