"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013 was a year of exciting firsts and lots of changes!  The boys continue to keep us on our toes and their energy is still seemingly endless!  I cannot believe all of the fabulous things we got to experience with our boys!  First visits from the Tooth Fairy, the end of preschool and moving on to Kindergarten, swimming lessons, their first team sports, Mommy going to work, and so many more things.  As always, I am in awe of how fast it all goes by.  It seems that I can barely keep up, but somehow I do. Our boys are our biggest joy and we had such a wonderful year experiencing all their accomplishments with them!  I chose one picture from each month (not easy!) to share and remind myself of what a great year 2013 was for us!


































I am a very lucky woman to be able to spend my life with an amazing husband, two children that I love beyond all words, and a wonderful and supportive family.  We are looking forward to a happy and healthy 2014 and wish the same to all of you!  Happy New Year!!!

No comments: