"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Last Day of Kindergarten...

It is here... the very last day of kindergarten for our two babies! 



The boys had a great last day filled with fun activities, treats, and even some dancing!  When they got home, we emptied out their backpacks for the last time and I gave them the books I had for their last day of kindergarten.  They got some awesome pictures and books from their teachers at school.  Just to prove how "mature" they are now, they chose to color in one of their favorite presents from Mrs. Grandon.


I am sure all parents feel this way, but I truly cannot believe that the school year is already over.  The boys had a great year in Kindergarten and I have enjoyed seeing them at school when I go to work!  Here is their first day of Kindergarten... and their last...






















It seems like yesterday that the boys were finishing preschool and I couldn't even imagine them in elementary school.  They have come such a long way and learned so much.  They amaze me everyday with the things that they do and say.  They sure don't seem old or big enough for first grade, but I suppose that is what comes next!  But, for now, we will surely enjoy the summer break!

Conner and Ben...  Today is a pretty awesome day... watching you walk out to the van today after school, I was overwhelmed with how proud Daddy and I are of you both.  I know that you both will keep learning, growing, and succeeding.  We love you so much!

No comments: