"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

I started Mother's Day off in the best way... sleeping in!  Then Nick made me breakfast and the boys helped me finish it!


The boys made me some very cute gifts and cards and Nick got me some great stuff too, including the promise of a new patio set, so we went shopping for a little while today to pick one out!








We also made a trip to get some flowers and Nick was nice enough to plant them for me!  And Ben and Conner were nice enough to put up caution cones around the dirt!


I had such a great day with my 3 guys!  Nick spoiled me and I greatly appreciated it!  Happy Mother's Day to all, especially Nana and Mama!  We love you!

No comments: