"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, February 10, 2017

My Birthday!

Today is my birthday! It has been a busy couple of weeks and we have had both kids sick, so we opted to stay in tonight and have a movie night! The boys also had their valentine parties at school today, so they were tired after school! We went out for pizza and a zookie last night for my birthday. I did get to have the first bite of the zookie, but after that, Ben and Conner tore into it like they had never eaten before! I always enjoy our trips to Zoeys here in town! The boys got me some wonderful gifts, including a massage (I've never had one) and a new book on Disney World, which is where we will be venturing this summer! I am very blessed to have these 3 men who treat me like a queen!!! (Usually...) Thank you to Nick, Ben, and Conner for making me feel very loved and giving me a great birthday!






No comments: