"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, February 10, 2018

40...

Today is the day I turn 40! Hard to believe and certainly doesn't feel like it... in most ways! This morning, Nick made breakfast, showed me an awesome picture board that he made all by himself, and my 3 guys showered me with gifts! Conner, Ben, and I waited while Nick got the driveway cleared of snow and then we headed out for the day to spend some time in Iowa City. We drove around and looked at a lot of old familiar places. It was fun showing the boys where Mom and Dad met! We also went to Coralridge where Nick got me a new fitbit! We drove home and I was greeted with a surprise party filled with family and friends! I was surprised, although I knew something was up because Nick had been cleaning a lot! Thank you so much to my family for organizing everything and doing so much work to make the party a success! Thank you to Nick for being an amazing husband!




















We were sitting next to the ice rink at Coralridge while we got some Whiteys ice cream and Conner was pouting because we weren't ice skating...


















SURPRISE!!!!





I really can't thank everyone enough for the party and the surprise! I am one lucky lady! This is a day I will never forget!

No comments: