"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, December 31, 2018

New Years Eve!

Ben is still fighting that fever today, so he refused to get dressed! I tried to get the boys to do something with me, and Ben wanted to play his new Jenga game and Conner chose to put another new Lego set together. Tonight Nick and I wanted to play games with boys. Ben was so tired, he wasn't really into it, but the rest of us enjoyed a game of Mexican Train Dominoes and a little champagne and sparkling grape juice! The rest of the night was spent tending to Ben's nose... he didn't exactly have a bloody nose which was good, but he had some blood in his nose several times tonight after he went to bed. He kept getting up and then we would have to sit together for a while to see if it was starting to bleed! This boy is pretty nervous about all the things that are going on in his little body right now. (So is Conner!) I am hopeful that the fever will break overnight. Not exactly an exciting New Years Eve for us, but at least we are all home together!!! 

If I am going to make any resolution, it is this.. I will try harder to embrace God's plan for us and live with less fear. These three guys are the most important things to me and I am so thankful that despite all the recent health issues, we are all here together and we will welcome in the new year with high hopes of good health and an abundance of love for one another!




No comments: