"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing moms! I had a great day filled with love, a little peace, and my three favorite guys! These last several weeks have tested me as a mom and even as a human... I am used to being what my kids have always needed, but those needs have changed since I am the only person they have any contact with throughout the day. I am doing my best and we are all coping with a new normal. I am blessed beyond words to call my kids MINE! I will look back on this year and have a faint memory of the added stress, but mostly I will be grateful for all of the extra time I have been able to spend with my amazing kids! My husband always makes this day special and this one was no exception. Happy Mother's Day!!!



No comments: