"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, September 6, 2010

Battle of the Blocks...

Conner was having great fun playing with the wooden blocks today...



... until Ben's goal became to knock down everything that Conner built! So after a couple of times, I told Ben that he was not to touch any of the blocks that Conner was building with so what did my oh so intelligent Ben do??? Well he got as close to Conner's building blocks as he could and blew them over... and then Ben just looked at me like "What... I didn't touch them..." I love three year olds!



Conner decided to be a little stinker for naptime so he ended up having to sit in his chair for a while so that Ben could fall asleep... about 5 minutes later this is what I found when I went to see why Conner was so quiet...

No comments: