"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, November 29, 2010

Decorating...

Let the Christmas decorating begin!!!

I love it when Nick gets out all the Christmas boxes and I get to rummage through them and see what we want to put up around the house this year! Right away, Ben grabbed the Santa hat and wore that around for a little while! He also found the "laughing Santa" that we have and I amused myself by watching his reaction to it...





While the little boys and I decorated the inside, Nick got some lights up outside...


We took a break to have some dinner and I just had to take Conner's picture because he was such a huge mess (spaghetti sauce!) He ate his whole plate and asked for more!


Ben wasn't quite as excited about his spaghetti, but he wouldn't stop saying "Hi Mom" until I took his picture too...


Nick tried to get the lights up on the tree with (or maybe despite) the help of our two little guys!


Ben and Conner were very excited about our tree this year. So we'll see how long it takes them to pull the whole thing down!!! (I am certain that will happen at some point!)


After the lights were all on, I tried to start getting all the ornaments out (one of my favorite things to do) but being the little curious boys that they are, Ben and Con just couldn't contain themselves! They had to touch everything and managed to sit on, kick, and throw several ornaments while my back was turned so Daddy took the guys downstairs so that I could decorate in peace!!! We will try to do some more decorating today and see how that goes...

No comments: