"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Ninth Year...

Today marks our 9th year of marriage! Such amazing things have happened in the last 9 years... On November 10, 2001, we said "I do" and never imagined what the next years would bring us. We could not have foreseen all the struggles and heartache, but we also had no idea how blessed we would be and how much we would learn in the next 9 years. We were naive enough to assume that nothing bad would happen to us, but even though we know better now, we have learned that no matter how hard it gets, we are going to be okay!!! Together, we can survive anything! I have no regrets... everything in the past 9 years has led us here, to this day... to this moment... when I am overcome with how much love we have in our lives and how lucky I am to have you for a husband and to be blessed with two little boys who God created just for us! Life is good...

Happy Anniversary Nicholas... my best friend, my husband, the father of my children, my rock when I feel like falling apart, the man who can make me laugh when I feel down, the man who can make me smile when life gets too tough, the person who I have the privilege of spending the rest of my life with... I love you so much!!!

No comments: