"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Party!

The boys had a birthday party to go to today! I was a little nervous since the party was at this huge indoor playground and I wasn't sure how I would keep track of my little guys, but they proved that they can handle (a little) more freedom!!! Conner's favorite was definitely the ball pit, but I think Ben just enjoyed running around everywhere that his little legs would carry him!
Thanks to Bryker and his mommy and daddy for throwing such a great party! The boys had a blast. And it made for a wonderful naptime this afternoon!!!!



My heart pumped a little faster when I looked into the ball pit a couple of times and could only see Conner's little head sticking out the top, but he was a champ and fought his way out of the balls by himself everytime...













When we got home, the guys had fun going through their party favors and patiently waited for Mommy to make them some lunch...



It was a pretty darn good day! We even got a surprise visit from Nana and Gramps! We fit a lot of fun into one day!

1 comment:

Sarahsblog said...

Looks like your boys had a GREAT day!!! They are growing so fast, can't wait to see you all!