"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Big Boy Haircuts!

You never know what might entertain the troops... yesterday it was a couple of little cookbooks! They just laid on the ground, looked at the pictures, and "read" the recipes out loud to Mom!



Today we took the boys to get haircuts! I have trimmed their hair several times now but this was their first real haircut done by someone who actually knows how to cut hair! It went a lot better than I expected... Conner pretty much just sat and played with the mirror and comb that the stylist gave him and Ben was a bit more uncomfortable but he made it through! He kept ducking his head down and you could just tell he was thinking "what the heck is this lady doing to me?!" They were very excited for Mom to take a picture of their new haircuts!!!

We are enjoying our Wednesday together (especially since it is the only day Nick has off this week!) The boys are napping now but I am sure they will be joining us very soon! Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look older!! Glad they cooperated and no one cut their "ear"! Did you save some of their hair?
Nana

Hedlund Family said...

I did not save their hair this time, but I have some from the first time that I cut it!

Unknown said...

I love the haircuts, they are getting to be big boys.
mama