"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Too Early!

At 6:15 this morning I was awakened by Conner's giggles and the sound of his little feet running around his room! (We put a gate at the bedroom door so he can't get out!) I quickly grabbed him and took him to my bed so that I could sleep more... this unfortunately was not how it went down... Ben was awake shortly after so we got up and went down for breakfast by 6:30! This may seem normal time for lots of you, but for us we seldom have breakfast before 7:30... not a great start to the day (at least not for Mom!) Our morning has been filled with little boys crawling up the side of the stairs, climbing up onto tables, breaking Mom's Willowtree angels, throwing toys and food, and now as we are trying to start naptime, I have to sit outside their door so that no one escapes... these are all the things that no one ever tells you about being a mom! I am exhausted and looking forward to handing the kids off to Grandma and Grandpa this weekend! Gotta go... I have an escapee....

No comments: