"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chocolate Bunnies...

Eating lunch in the living room is something that the boys like to do quite often.  I usually allow it (depending on the meal, of course) as long as they are actually eating.  Today, they actually finished eating earlier than usual... a small miracle in itself... and Ben went out to the kitchen and asked for his chocolate bunny that he got at Aunt Peggy's house.  My kids aren't really that interested in candy so it surprised me a little but I got it for him and brought Conner's to him as well.  I told them not to eat it all and I started washing some lunch dishes.  Approximately 3.5 minutes later, I checked to make sure they weren't getting chocolate all over the place and Ben had eaten the whole thing.  Conner had a small portion left but still had eaten most of it...  I guess we will see how naptime goes...  I don't have high hopes...


No comments: