"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, May 5, 2012

"Surprise!"

We got to surprise my mom this weekend with a secret trip to Bettendorf to attend a retirement party that her school was having for her.  She was definitely surprised to see us on Friday afternoon and we were very happy to be there to help her celebrate!  Can't wait to celebrate more this summer with Nana and Gramps!  The party was great, despite the heightened activity level of my two precious boys....  The boys loved the cake with Nana's picture on it.  The previously mentioned boys kept me pretty busy during the party so I didn't get a chance to take more photos....

















On Saturday, the kids enjoyed a walk with Nana and Gramps and they even talked Gramps into letting them play in his car...  I think my sons and niece love it almost as much as I do...  All in all, it was great to be able to go to Nana's party and spend some time with Nana, Gramps, Cari, Marley, Josh, and Jenn!

No comments: