"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sweet Summer...

After a slightly irritating morning of running errands with two little boys that would rather have been doing anything else, some time outside was absolutely necessary.  With it being so hot, we opted to get one of the fun sprinklers out.  I got everything set up and sat down in my beach chair to soak up some sun.  The boys were so excited and loved running through the sprinkler.  Ben walked over to me about ten minutes after we started, grabbed my cheeks with his wet hands, and said, "Mom, just relax now.  We got this!"  I was struck by how sweet summer can be...  just opening the door, turning on the hose, and sitting back to enjoy the show...


No comments: