"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tomorrow!

Oh my goodness.. these two are ready for vacation! They can't wait to get to Minnesota to do some fishing and swimming!  I think what I am looking forward to most about going on vacation is that I won't have to answer the question "When are we going on vacation?!" anymore...about every three and a half minutes, one of them asks me again and each time I tell them how many days we have left.  Finally I can tell them "Tomorrow, we are going tomorrow!!!"

1 comment:

Bill & Kristin McLeland said...

Hooray!! We have excited kids too. The packing is underway and I'm with you we can finally say tomorrow. See you all soon for a fun filled crazy week!