"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Whale of a Good Time!

So I was feeling very brave, not to mention, ambitious, and decided that I should take my kids to the library to check out some new books.  Conner has been asking to go and I thought that maybe since they ARE 5 now, they could handle it....  it was a bit of a rough trip, though we did make it out of there alive and managed to even check out a few books...  We won't be going again for a while...  so when we got home, I knew we needed something with a little more action to keep my wild ones busy.  We got out the new pool and whale slide and this appeased them for the rest of the morning!  (I admit that I have great expectations for year 5, including a little more maturity, patience, and maybe even some calmer times... apparently I need to give them  more than 3 days to even think of attaining any of these!  Oh, but I love them so...)  They loved the new pool and I loved that they loved it!





No comments: