"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Another Flat Tire...

Nick took the boys for a bike ride this afternoon and ended up with a flat tire on his bike.  When the boys all got back home, Ben walked in and said, "Mom, Dad has a flat tire on his bike, so I need to fix that.  I need to get my tools."  I said okay and he disappeared to the basement to gather a few tools.  A couple of minutes later, he came back upstairs with a full toolbox, some work goggles, and his tool belt!  I went outside to snap a picture and Conner had the goggles on and both were intensely "working" on the bike!  Apparently, along with Hot Wheels, Band-aids, and pudding cups, this household needs to invest in bike tires as well!  At least Nick's tire lasted a decade, not like Ben's which lasted a little over a month!

No comments: