"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Some School Shots...

Every once in a while, the kids will bring home some photos from school or their teachers will post pictures on their shutterfly classroom sites, so I thought I would put a few on here today.  I love seeing what they do at school when I'm not around!  The first three pictures are of Conner...























Now a few of Ben...
























Ben brought these 2 photos of him and Conner home the other day!  They got to play together at school on this day and apparently, they decided to play dress up!!!  I love it! (Especially the shoes!)




No comments: