"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Traps...

I'm not sure where this idea came from, but Ben has setting "traps" lately around the house.  At least, that's what he calls them.  I found him in the hallway yesterday after he had covered it with pillows, blankets, and a few miscellaneous toys.  I, of course, asked him what he was doing and he told me that he was making a trap for me...  Conner has joined in too and when I walked into his room last night, he had piled all of his toys up next to the toy basket and told  me that I couldn't move them because it was a trap...  I'm thinking they may have come up with a brilliant excuse to leave messes all over the house...
 


On another note, Conner drew this picture today and wanted me to take a photo of it!  He says it is a rocket-plane!  I think that's exactly what it looks like!

 

No comments: