"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Action...

The boys were a little tamer this Saturday morning, when it came to getting me out of bed!  They were definitely full of energy though after breakfast and since it wasn't a great morning outside, we spent most of our time inside.  Conner and Ben both wanted to play the instruments downstairs and have their own band so that is what they did!  I have a great video on our Ipad (since my camera did not survive being out in the thunderstorm Thursday night...) of them singing and dancing, but I just can't get it on here, so you will have to use your imaginations, but it was loud, crazy, and there was a lot of booty shaking going on...  Eventually they got out some chairs, sat down, and sang some slow songs!
 
















After lunch, I wanted the guys to sit down and do a little math activity that I had prepared.  Ben reminded me that they weren't in school... but he did it anyway and so did Conner, so after we made it through math, we tried to make guitars that I saw on Pinterest a long time ago.  They aren't exactly pretty, but the boys were a little impressed and have enjoyed carrying them around with them!

Great way to end the night...  Ben, Conner, and Daddy had some races around the house before they all collapsed in the chairs.  Another easy bedtime tonight for the little boys! 
 

No comments: