"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Last Day of Third Grade!

I can't believe that today is actually the last day of school. This was a hard year for us! The boys had a lot to prove this year and they have done so well. They have accomplished so much in a short time. Nick and I are so extremely proud of our two boys. They are constantly being tested and compared and discussed, and yet, these two boys are the ones that people tell me, almost daily, are the nicest, most helpful, and most eager to learn little boys! Not so little anymore, I suppose. Hard to think of them as fourth graders!!! I just adore and love these two so much! We had a great last day of school and celebrated with some batting practice and Red Lobster, as requested by my 3 favorite guys! We are very excited to get our summer started!!!






No comments: