"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, August 23, 2019

First Day...

To say that today was hard is such a huge understatement… I cannot believe that our two boys are going to middle school today! They were in very good spirits this morning, which I was very grateful for! They were excited and we took lots of pictures. After that, I had to leave before I started crying again, so I went to work (by myself..  for the first time ever...) and Nick walked with the boys to school. Both Ben and Conner texted me when they got there!

























Ben and Conner both had great first days! They came home excited and told me everything that they could remember! Nick and I are so proud of them and everything that they were able to accomplish today! They continue to amaze us! It was a huge day for us all!!!

No comments: