"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Boo...

Conner got sick at school this morning, so I had to go pick him up. He had an upset stomach, bit of a sore throat, and a headache. In normal times, I would have brought him home and sent him to bed, but things aren't exactly normal right now... so I called the doctor and he said I had better bring Conner in. The doctor gave Conner a Covid test and Conner really did a great job tolerating it! Conner and I are the worriers, so it has been a long day wondering what the result will be. The doctor said that Conner has a bit of an ear infection, so we are hoping that is all that's going on. At least this kid is smiling under that mask! We won't have results until tomorrow, so Conner and Ben will be staying home from school tomorrow until we make sure the result is negative! I will stay home with them, and we are going to try virtual school as long as everyone is feeling good!


 

No comments: