"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Appointment...

Today I had the pleasure of taking Ben to his appointment in Iowa City. I rarely get to go with him anymore because I am still at work at 3:30 in the afternoon, so Nick has been taking him. Our winter break started today so I got to take him today. This kid is just straight up amazing by the way... he is cool, calm, and collected while he gets his blood drawn and while he receives his medication injection! I am so proud of him! Also, while we were gone, Conner had to stay home alone, and he did an awesome job of managing his time at home! Ben said I did an excellent job of driving and parking in the ramp. AND his platelet count today is 99k, which is higher than last week, so we were pretty happy!


 

No comments: