"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, May 26, 2022

This is it!

Last day of 8th grade for these two amazing young men! They will leave middle school this afternoon and be considered high schoolers! Conner and Ben continue to amaze me and always put a smile on my face. They are our purest joy in this world. To say we are proud of our boys is an understatement. Adversity follows them and they continue to show everyone that they are more than capable in all situations. Middle School was a rough journey, for lots of different reasons, but I can sit here this morning knowing that they conquered their middle school years because of their perseverance, strength of character, and their incredible sense of humor and good old fashioned kindness! I cannot believe that high school is the next step, but I suppose I have a couple of months to get used to the idea. My heart aches with love for our two boys who have grown to be two wonderful young men!!! My tears today are tears of happiness (mostly) because I cannot wait to see what they will do next!








 

No comments: