"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Status Update...

The days get away from me every now and then and I get to thinking about all of the things that I have not been getting done... like writing! So I thought I would just give you a little update!

Mother's Day was awesome! I got to sleep in which was great and Nick and the boys got me some cool gifts...

Property Destruction Report... the boys broke the antenna off my radio the other day and their closet door is (again) in desperate need of repair. They have had a lot of fun in the mornings throwing diapers all over their room and in to the hallway. They only seem to do this on mornings after I just filled up their diaper basket. It holds about 60 diapers... coincidence?! I think not... not exactly property destruction but just as annoying!

Potty Training Update... Hmmm... well... they have apparently decided that they are not interested in this (at all) and actually run away from me when I say "potty." I have gotten out of the habit of making them sit on the potties anyway so my goal is to kick it back into full gear this week... we'll see...

Weather Update... since the weather has turned sour on us this week, we have spent a lot of time inside... together... all day... you get the picture! We are all hoping for sunny days to come back soon!

Injury Report... Last week Ben fell outside in the driveway and skinned one of his fingers pretty good. He spent the next several days with his fist balled up becasue he refused to use that whole hand for anything! He still whimpers if it accidentally gets bumped! Other then that, we were doing pretty good until last night when Conner hit his mouth on a toy and ended up with a bloody lip and then Ben hit his face on a shelf and had a bloody nose... no lasting scars though which is always good!

Behavior Report... tantrums, tantrums, and more tantrums!!! On the bright side, Nick's behavior has been quite good so that's always nice!!!

Love to everyone...

No comments: