"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, May 17, 2010

Our Little Helpers!

Daddy was able to get off a little early on Saturday so we spent some time in the backyard. It was so relaxing to sit and watch as Nick tried to get a few things done and the boys tried to "help" Dad!




The boys took a little rest on the grass...



On a completely different note, my last Mothers Day present arrived on Saturday! (Nick had assured me that I had something else coming that he was pretty happy with so I was anxiously awaiting this mysterious gift!) He knows me so well!!! Sunglasses with my initials on them in jewels... The perfect gift...


The boys made out like bandits at HyVee this morning... balloons, cheese slices while we shopped, and suckers when we checked out... lucky guys...

No comments: