"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads! Especially to my own dad, who has shown me unconditional love and support when I have needed it the most. You have shown me what being a parent is all about. And when I think of you playing with your grandchildren, I am filled with complete happiness because I know that you will always show them the same love and support that you've shown me. So thanks Dad... for being you!

Now on to my own husband...

Nick... you are a wonderful father, and I hope that you truly know that! Your children are completely in love with you and they miss you so much when you are at work. This last week has been special, not only because we were on vacation, but because the 4 of us got to spend so much time together! The boys loved it and I fully expect to hear "where's Dad" a lot this week! Our children are so happy and I have you to thank for that. Thank you for being such a good dad... Happy Father's Day, honey! We love you so much!

Here's a little look back...

The first time we saw our sons...


Our first visit with them...


The first time we got to bring them home...


Learning how to balance two babies at one time!



Remember when all they did was sleep?!


Together again!


They are finally home!


I can't believe how small they were...


A day we will never forget...


We have had so many "firsts" with them...



You are a great dad because you step up and take part in every aspect of their day... diapers, eating, etc... all the fun stuff!!!


A picture of the 3 of you a year ago!


Can you believe that they are going to be 3 this year?! Time has flown by...



They love hanging out with you... no matter what it is that you are doing!


They are going to be like you in so many ways...


Happy Father's Day 2010!!!!


We love you so much! Thank you for being a wonderful daddy and for always taking such good care of ALL of us!!!
Love... Ben, Conner, and Amy

No comments: