"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Keep it simple...

The boys and I have had a trying few days... we don't seem to be getting well at all... so at 5:30 this morning (when they got up, of course) I was trying to think of activities that we haven't done in a while that may entertain them. I must admit I run out of ideas to keep them busy so today I reminded myself to keep it simple... so we settled on blowing up one of our punching balloons and playing with that for a while!



The simple things usually make them the happiest...

...at least until Ben hits the balloon so hard on the ceiling that it pops and Conner freaks out... 6 hours later and Conner is still whimpering "boon pop, pop, pop, boon, pop!"

No comments: