"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Preschool?

I have to take a deep relaxing breath before I actually write this.... okay.... my babies will be going to preschool in August!!! I cannot believe that they are big enough for this, but they will be 3 next month and they could really benefit from an extra year of preschool. So maybe this is their pre-preschool...
They are ready to go check out this whole "preschool" thing...
After Daddy got home we played outside to blow off a little nervous energy... (at least that was Dad and Mom's intention!) Conner played peek-a-boo with me...


As usual Ben had to be throwing and/or kicking some kind of ball the whole time we were outside... Ben is trying to explain something about that football to Daddy!

More updates about preschool will come as I find out more information about it! But as of right now, the kids will be starting in August!

No comments: