"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ouchie...

As I was in the shower this morning, I could hear the boys getting a little crazy... next thing I knew Conner was wailing so I rushed into their room and was met by a sobbing ConMan whose face and hands were covered with blood.  Luckily it wasn't as bad as it looked but he really did a number on his lower lip.  It is getting bigger and bigger by the hour this morning!

We needed a nice low key activity for a while so we are going to try some beading.  Conner is really doing a great job!  He concentrates so hard to get the next bead on the string.  Conner really wants to make a necklace so he is working very hard!   His focus is amazing!

















Ben is also doing a tremendous job.  It is a little easier for him to string the beads so he goes a bit faster than Conner, but anyone who knows Ben knows that the kid just cannot sit still, so once he gets about ten beads on, he dumps them all back into the bowl, tells me "I'm all done," and goes to run around the house a little bit!  He keeps coming back, but I'm not sure he will end up with a finished product today!

No comments: