"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Long Rainy Day...

 Another long rainy day did not make us very happy, but we coped the best we could.... I found a paper Cars playset online so I printed it and cut it all out.  When I was finally done, I set all the pieces out and told the guys that they could play with the new set.  Ben's response was a (very unflattering) "Are you kidding me?"  Okay, so it wasn't the hit I thought it might be.  Oh well... Ben played with it for a little bit when I said he could sit on the table.

Conner was not at all interested... he took a quick glance and went to find his guitar.  The child wouldn't humor me at all.

No comments: