"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Morning...

After a Skype session last night with Nana and Gramps, Conner and Ben really wanted to wash our cars. (Cuz that's what Gramps did!)  We convinced them that we couldn't wash our cars last night because we couldn't put the cars in the driveway yet.  So this morning, Conner immediately informed me that he would be going to Gramps' house to wash cars today.  I said we couldn't go because we had to go to school.  After a lot of pouting, Conner went to his room to get dressed.  I had clothes laid out on his bed, but he came back to my room with a Hawkeye sleeveless jersey and some black shorts because those are good clothes for washing cars!  That kid fought me all morning to be able to go to Nana and Gramps' house but when we got to school, he finally gave up and went to his classroom.  However, the first thing he said to me when I picked him up was "I go to Nana's now?!"

We were ready for school a little early this morning so we snapped a photo while we waited!

No comments: