"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, March 9, 2012

Clever Kiddos...

I took Ben and Con shopping at Daddy's store this morning for the first time in a long time!  Conner helped me put all the groceries away and managed to fit a whole mess of it in the drawers in the fridge.  While I was dealing with our contractor and carpet cleaners around lunchtime, I came back upstairs and Conner had made himself a little picnic on the coffee table.  Milk, Lunchable, grapes, and a whole lot of pudding!  It was pretty cute though, so we had a picnic in the living room so the kids could watch a movie while they ate their lunch!


After I saw Conner's food in the living room, I met up with Ben on his way out of the kitchen holding his own Lunchable.  This is how I found the refrigerator....  apparently it took Ben two step stools to reach what he wanted! 

Such clever kiddos I have....

No comments: