"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our New Park!

One of the many reasons we love this new neighborhood is because there is a great park nearby.  Nick has taken the boys there a few times this week and I ventured out with them tonight to take some pictures.  I could not believe how they just scaled the monkey bars and climbed right up the biggest slide they've ever been on...  They love their new park and I think it's safe to say that we will be spending a lot of time there in the coming months!




OMG... Ben starts the climb...



I like this one much better... I tried to convince Conner to stay on this slide.  He humored me for a minute and then raced back to the big one...





Dad had to try the new slide too... of course...





No comments: