"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, November 4, 2013

Back to Work?

Today was a very different experience for all of us... I went "back to work!"  Last week, I was offered a temporary position at the elementary school where the boys go, to work with a student who needs a little more attention.  It was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up. I get to take the kids to school and bring them home with me, which is something that I'm not willing to give up yet!  So, for the next few weeks, the 3 of us will all be at school!  I'm not sure how long this position will last, but it is a great first step to getting back in the school system where I worked before the kids were born.  Here we are, almost ready to go...
 

No comments: