"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, November 15, 2013

Stars...

Ben was "star of the week" this week and Conner was "star of the week" last week, so here they are with their crowns! 

















We had a good week at school.  I love seeing them at school, but it is hard sometimes.  Conner, especially, has a hard time just walking by me and waving.  He thinks he needs a hug every time and while I would love to indulge him, it's just not possible!  I am usually pretty busy with the student I am working with!  It has been an interesting week... I have definitely enjoyed being out of the house and meeting some new people.  I appreciate the weekend more now!  The position I have is just temporary so it might just be another week or two, but I am glad to be doing it and we will see what comes along next! 

No comments: