"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Nick's parents were able to watch the boys for us on New Year's Eve so it was fun to be able to go out with friends!  It was a nice reminder of how much fun it can be when Nick and I get a chance to go out together!  We had a lot of fun celebrating and the night definitely went by way too fast!  

I really don't like to see so much time pass so quickly... especially a whole year.  2014 seems like it was over pretty fast, before I could even get caught up with anything!  It proved to be an interesting year for us.  Honestly, although I am grateful for everything I have been given, 2014 seemed to test us again and again.  Health problems, work stresses, job changes, and several little things, that although little, seem to pile up pretty high when you stack them up.  I'm not complaining... At least, I'm trying not to... Again, I am grateful for everything I have been given, but I am saying goodbye to 2014 with a smile, for once.  I do believe we are stronger and more ready to meet 2015 and whatever may be thrown our way!  Happy New Year!

No comments: