"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Down Time... No Thanks!

Today was one of those days where I needed a plan... for everything.  I love down time, unfortunately, my guys... don't always handle it well. So, I was pulling activities from every room, cupboard, and closet I could.  I had found some of those "grow capsules" the other day in the boys' bathroom closet and I figured I would just throw them away.  Instead, we came up with a sight word game where the boys got to earn a grow capsule after saying so many words correctly.  Success!  This kept them busy for a good 40 minutes!  That's pretty good!  We also made some yummy cookies.  The boys love helping in the kitchen, so they were pretty happy!




No comments: