"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sleep???

Another interrupted night of sleep followed by another early morning... I wonder how long this is going to last. I don't know how much more this mommy can take! I could barely keep Ben awake to eat his lunch today. Then by the time we were done, he was completely awake, of course... They are sleeping now. I remember just a few short weeks ago how I would wish for them to take a 2 hour nap so I could get some things done... now I just hope that they can give me a half hour to at least clean up the kitchen and play around on the computer!!! I'm trying not to wish away this "2 year old stage" because I know that someday, I might miss it... maybe...hmmm...


The good news is that Ben and Conner are still healthy and they are learning more stuff everyday!!! Conner can now climb up onto the endtables and turn off the lamps... not something I like him to do, but something that he has learned how to do himself! Ben also started doing this today, so now I have to figure out a way to get them to stop! I've been telling them how lamps can be hot so we shouldn't touch them but so far that just makes them blow on the lamp... (to cool it off, ya know!) They are both saying new words every day and I can't wait until I can understand everything they have to say! (Maybe then they will be able to listen to Mommy better!) They're keeping me on my toes... and that's okay! (I guess...!) Time to tend to my monsters...

Love to you all...

No comments: