"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekend.... Crash...

We had a great weekend with Nana and Gramps! The kids got some early Easter baskets...
... and they rediscovered their love for fish crackers...
We had an interesting Monday morning... I woke up to a huge crash (so loud I thought I had to have been dreaming!) The boys were quiet so I got up and walked into their room... I was met with the sight of their closet door laying on the floor, hangers strewn about the room, their garbage can empty and all the garbage thrown on the floor, and they had destroyed yet another set of perfectly good blinds... they both just stood there and looked at me!!! No such greeting this morning, thank goodness!

No comments: