"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Top Ten...

Top Ten Reasons I Think (Hopefully) the Boys are on the Mend...

1. Conner licked the top of Nick's head tonight like a crazy person... not sure why he does this...

2. Ben acquired a new scratch on his shoulder and two new bumps on his forehead today!

3. Conner refused to stay in his bed when we turned out the light tonight, opting to run around his room for a while.

4. Both boys tackled Nick when he was laying on the floor and then proceeded to take turns falling off of Daddy's back. (not a game I am fond of)

5. Ben woke up from his nap, walked to the doorway of his room, and very politely called out "Hi Mama, UP!"

6. Conner resumed his routine where he stacks toys up against the front door so he can stand on them and then he can turn the lights on and off and play with the lock on the front door.

7. Nick and I just got fast food for our dinner (not a lot of groceries around here) and Conner promptly came over to me, grabbed my sandwich, and took a huge bite.

8. I have been pouring water and juice down the kids' throats to keep them hydrated, but today after every drink , they would throw or kick their cup to see how far it would go.

9. Everytime I dared to leave the room today they both would either climb up on a table, up into the window seat, or Conner would be turning the lamps off.

10. I will be going to bed tonight a little less scared than I have been...! (and a tad more frustrated too!)

Keep the prayers coming for our little boys... can't wait to see what tomorrow brings us!!!

No comments: