"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Polar Express Party!

The boys had a "Polar Express Party" at school on Tuesday and I stayed to help out. (It was also a pajama day so the boys got to wear their Christmas jammies!) I enjoyed getting to spend the morning with my kids at school. Conner was a bit confused because I was still there... he kept looking at me and eventually did tell me "Bye Mommy, Go Bye." When Ben realized that I was there to stay, he stuck to my hip and cried when I tried to leave his side...

Here the kids are getting ready to board the train so they are getting their tickets stamped! I missed Conner coming in, but I got Ben!



Conner plays with the train...



Conner spent most of his morning playing with toys at different centers.



Ben made a marshmallow snowman with me!



Ben explores the big train...



The boys got their noses painted too so when we got home I got pictures of them both. Conner loved his antlers and red nose...



Ben kept saying he wanted a red nose, but everytime they would try to give him one he would scream and yell so he ended up with one red dot on his nose!



It was a great party! All of the kids had lots of fun and I really enjoyed watching how my guys act in school!

No comments: