"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sick Day...

Last night Conner was up several times getting sick and Ben is still fighting his own tummy bug so I declared a sick day today. We filled our morning with playing with every single type of block that we have, Conner played doctor, we played with cars, drums, guitars, laptops, and we studied our words and colors flash cards. We did some cleaning, laundry, and a little TV time. I should point out that as I am writing this, it is only 12:06pm... I have no idea what we will do for the rest of the day...



Lunch was a sad sight as no one really wanted to eat anything and I sure wasn't going to force it because I've had enough of poop and vomit to last me for a while. Conner finally decided to try some apple sauce and apparently the spoon just wasn't getting it to his mouth fast enough so he decided to just pour the apple sauce down his throat... I suppose that's one way to do it! Let's just hope it doesn't come back up...



Say it with me people... "Long Nap, Long Nap, Long Nap...."

No comments: