"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day

A two hour late start for our district means no preschool for little boys so we have to (I mean get to) spend another morning at home trying to amuse one another... Conner's little body is revisiting the diarrhea of 2 days ago so that has occupied some of our time. We were up by 5:15 this morning... Since this is when they get up on a normal day, I skipped the conversation I wanted to have with them about how when we have a snow day, it means we get to keep sleeping! I figured I may as well save my breath for later...

Look at my sweet Conner...



... and my very busy BenBen...



I am on my second can of Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi and it's not even 10:ooa.m. yet... I suppose there are worse things! On the bright side, I am on my 4th load of laundry already! I do so love being productive!

No comments: